A) New Services:: Both LT & HT
i) Completed & Signed application form along with the signed declaration in duly Incorporating the Mobile & Aadhar number
ii) a. Proof of Ownership (any of the following 1. Sale deed, 2. Allotment, Possession letter,3. Municipal Tax receipt, 4. Gift deed, 5.Will dee or any other valid document )
b. An indemnity bond (to be executed on Rs.100/-Non-Judicial or Rs.100/-Special adhesive stamp paper) drawn by the owner of the premises in favor of the company whereby the owner of the premises undertakes to indemnify the company of any loss causes to the company by the applicant who is the tenant / occupant of the premises) arising out of the release of service to the tenant / occupant.
c. Any applicant, who is not covered under (a) and (b) above , shall execute an INDEMNITY BOND (to be executed on Rs.100/-Non-Judicial or Rs.100/-Special adhesive stamp paper), indemnifying the licensee against any damages payable on account of any dispute arising out of supply of power to the premises. He shall also pay three times of Security Deposit.
iii) Identity Proof (any one of the following: 1.Ration card, 2.Election Identity Card, 3.PAN card, 4.Aadhar card, 5.Passport, or 6. Driving license).
B) For industrial Services both HT & LT:: in addition to the 'A' above
C) For Group houses, Apartments, Layouts:: in addition to the 'A' above
D) Documents required for all other Customer services.
For all HT and Apartments services CEIG approval at the time of release of service.
a) Will assist the consumer in filling the application as per his requirement.
b) Will register the application duly entering the data as per the application.
c) Will send the application along with meter to the Section officer
d) In case of estimates the application will be sent to section officer for further process.
e) In case of rejection, consumer will be intimated accordingly, with reason for rejections.
a) Field staff will inspect the premises and release the service if the wiring is ready, and the details as per the application are tallied.
b) He will prepare the test reports in triplicate and obtain the signature of the consumer in proof of release of the service
c) In case the wiring is not ready, the staff will reject the meter to the Call center with reason that the wiring is not completed.
d) All such cases are to be intimated to the CEIG by the Divisional Engineer duly recommending for cancellation of the license of the contractor who has issued the wiring completion certificate.
e) In case of meter rejected cases the consumer shall intimate the call centers with in 30days saying that the wiring is completed and the meter shall be reissued from the call center.
a) All the rejected cases by the section officer shall be authorized by the ADE and then forward the same to the call center for further intimation to the consumer
b) He shall arrange inspection and review of the services which are issued based on the indemnity bond.
a) All the ADE/ Customer Service Center should monitor the activities of the ADE operated call centers on day to day basis through online with the existing reporting system and guide the ADE operated call center operators where ever they observe low performance
b) They shall visit all the ADE operated call centers in their jurisdiction at least once in month and appraise the position to the management.
c) The ADE/ Customer Service Center shall involve in call center activities on daily basis so as to facilitate easy, efficient and reliable delivery of customer services.
Registration for a new service:
For industrial Services both HT & LT:
Process should be routed through the District Single Window only.
For all other LT categories (Domestic, Commercial & Agriculture apart from LT Industrial Services):
Approach the nearest Customer Service Center (CSC) and obtain the printed application form for free of cost and the call center operator will assist in filling the form.
a) Ownership document for building / house
b) Village assistant certificate for agricultural connection.
Application to be given in the nearest Customer Service Center (CSC) by paying the application fees and Development Charges & Service Line Charges are also to be paid as per rules.
Service Line Charges:
Depends on the work involved (comparable to cost of extension of line).
Conversion of supply from single phase to three phase
Register the application in the the nearest Customer Service Center (CSC) by paying required application fee. Minimum load required for conversion.
Domestic : 3 kW
Commercial : 5 kW
• Representation to be given in the nearest Customer Service Center (CSC).
• Revised agreement and revised test report to be signed, mentioning the revised loads.
• Arrears of current consumption charges to be paid if any to be cleared.
• Representation to be given in the nearest Customer Service Center (CSC).
• Consent letter for advance payment of shifting charges to be enclosed.
• Ownership document at new location to be produced.
• No objection letter from Panchayat / Municipality to be produced.
• Arrears of electricity charges if any to be cleared.
• There shall not be any appeals / disputes filed by the customer pending.
• Shifting charges to be paid shall include cost of actual estimate plus twenty five percent towards supervision charges.
• Application to be given in the the nearest Customer Service Center (CSC).
• New customer has to sign the revised agreement and test report.
• Old and new customers have to sign the declaration on stamped paper.
• There shall not be any arrears to be paid to the APTRANSCO / DISCOM.
• There shall not be any theft / malpractice / criminal proceedings pending on this service.
• Proof of transfer of ownership to be produced.
• Application to be given in the nearest Customer Service Center (CSC).
• Revised agreement and test report to be signed.
• Additional consumption deposit to be paid if it attracts higher tariff.
• Additional development charges, if any to be paid as per rules.
• Application to be given in the nearest Customer Service Center (CSC) in respect of LT services.
• Application to be given to the Divisional Engineer in respect of HT services.
• New agreement and revised test reports to be signed, after receipt of sanction from competent authority.
• Additional consumption deposits, service line charges and development charges to be paid as per rules.
• In case of HT services electrical inspector approval to be produced before release of additional load.
Installation of sub meter should be done through private licensed electrical contractor.
Enter the details at Fuse Off Call Center enclosing reconnection order / permanent receipt.
• Request application to be given to the A.A.O/ ERO in respect of LT services.
• Application to be given to FA & C C A (RE) APTransco in case of HT services.
• Additional charges to be paid is 42% per annum on the installment amount (18% additional charges due to belated payment plus interest at 24% per annum).
Meter creeping / Burnt / Struck up / Suspected defective
• Application to be given in the nearest Customer Service Center (CSC) for all LT services.
• Application to be given to Divisional Engineer for all HT services
• Meter testing charges to be paid by the customer in advance for suspected defective meters.
If the meter is proved to be defective during testing, the amount paid towards testing charges will be credited to the customer account.
Discrepancy in Bills
• To be reported to the section officer of that area in case of LT services along with the present reading and latest payment details.
• In case of HT services to be reported to concerned Senior Accounts Officer of the circle and Divisional Engineer.
Interruption / Failure of Power Supply
• All complaints regarding interruption or failure of power supply can be reported either to Centralized Customer Care Center (1800425155333) or to the concerned Section office Fuse Off Call Centers.
Frequent Unscheduled Load Shedding
• To be reported to concerned Divisional Engineer (Operation).